If you’re anything like me, you love a good festival! Living in Houston, luckily we have so many all year long. This is the 2nd and last weekend of the the Houston International Festival spotlighting the land down under….Australia.
The 44th annual event will feature 5 stages of music and dance, plenty of international cuisine, fine wines and musical and traditional performances amongst many other goodies.
The festival will takes place on May 3-4 from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. in Downtown Houston.
Discount tickets are currently on sale online at http://www.ifest.org. For even more savings, discount tickets can be purchased at the lowest price at all Houston-area Fiesta Mart stores.
Latest HOT Stories:
- Drinking Coffee May Help You Live Longer, Study Finds
- Weather Will Become More Extreme By End Of The Century, Study Finds
- Will Lady Gaga Perform on Stadium Roof During Super Bowl Halftime?
- HBO Exploring Possible Prequel Spin-Off For Game Of Thrones
- Margot Robbie Is Unrecognizable In New Role As Tonya Harding