I always thought staying in the same job and making your way up the chain was the best way to make good money…I was wrong! This study actually says if you are going to make more money, you have to leave and how often you have to leave your job!
A new study they did found that when you stay at the same job you make 50% over the course of your lifetime than the people who switch jobs every two years.
When you stay at a job the raises you are going to get barely keep up with inflation. When you switch, you get more money. Which means you are going to get bigger bumps and jumps in your salary.
So if you have been debating or staying at your job it looks like it actually pays to leave!
Latest HOT Stories:
- Drinking Coffee May Help You Live Longer, Study Finds
- Weather Will Become More Extreme By End Of The Century, Study Finds
- Will Lady Gaga Perform on Stadium Roof During Super Bowl Halftime?
- HBO Exploring Possible Prequel Spin-Off For Game Of Thrones
- Margot Robbie Is Unrecognizable In New Role As Tonya Harding