They analyzed menus and here is what we know for sure…EVERYONE LOVES ranch dressing! 9 out of the 50 states have ranch dressing on the menu at 41% of their restaurants.
On average each state has ranch dressing on one out of four menus.
As far as the breakdown of each state…here are some highlights.
Texas . . . Jalapenos.
Connecticut . . . clams.
Florida . . . grouper.
Georgia . . . grits.
Hawaii . . . ahi tuna.
Louisiana . . . crawfish.
Maryland . . . crab cakes.
Minnesota . . . walleye.
New Jersey . . . cheesesteaks. Probably because of all the restaurants in Jersey near Philly.
New York . . . eggplant.
North Carolina . . . slaw.
Ohio . . . banana peppers.
Pennsylvania . . . hoagies.
Wisconsin . . . cheddar cheese.
Latest HOT Stories:
- Drinking Coffee May Help You Live Longer, Study Finds
- Weather Will Become More Extreme By End Of The Century, Study Finds
- Will Lady Gaga Perform on Stadium Roof During Super Bowl Halftime?
- HBO Exploring Possible Prequel Spin-Off For Game Of Thrones
- Margot Robbie Is Unrecognizable In New Role As Tonya Harding