So you got engaged a while back and you decided to wait to have the wedding but you have everyone continuously asking when is the wedding, when is the wedding? I’m sure it can be very annoying but there are lots of great reasons to prolong the wedding or have a long engagement. According to Cosmo magazine, these are some of the top 10 things that you will benefit from having a long engagement:
1) time is money. You will have plenty of time to save and decide on what’s important for the wedding.
2) you’ve got vendor options galore
3) you can change your mind about little things
4) you can change your mind about big things, like the wedding!
5) having a great time just being engaged
In the end, the decision is really between the two of you. You don’t have to answer to anyone but each other so enjoy, take your time and don’t stress 🙂
Click here to read the rest!