If you are constantly stressed here are some easy ways to bring that stress level down in your life.
1. Get up 15 minutes earlier. But make sure you get enough sleep.
2. Don’t rely on your memory. Write stuff down if you need to remember it.
3. Say “no” more often. Meaning don’t overcommit to stuff.
4. Simplify your meals. You don’t need everything to be gourmet and complicated.
5. Break up large tasks into smaller tasks.
6. Stop trying to “fix” other people.
7. Look up at the stars. It helps you put things in perspective.
8. Pay attention to your breathing, and stretch. Which is kind of what yoga is.
9. Strive for excellence, but NOT perfection.
10. Freely praise other people. It’ll make you feel better about YOURSELF too.