A new study came out that says that 68% of parents are paying their kids an allowance. The study also says that kids start doing chores around 8-10 years old.
Here are the eleven choirs and what the average pay rate is. If you wanna see the full article on the PR Newswire Click here.
1. Mowing the lawn, $6.28 each time they do it. That’s the priciest one on the list.
2. Cleaning the garage, $5.20.
3. Doing laundry, $2.82.
4. Cleaning a common area like the living room, $2.72.
5. Being responsible for a pet. Meaning feeding or walking them, $2.66.
6. Sweeping, mopping, or vacuuming, $2.55.
7. Dusting or wiping down countertops, $2.20.
8. Cleaning their bedroom, $2.07. Plus an extra $1.18 if they make their bed.
9. Doing the dishes, $2.03.
10. Taking out the trash, $1.90.
11. Setting the table, $1.31.