YOUR PLACE. YOUR MUSIC. YOUR WAY. THE NEW 95.7 THE SPOT - LISTEN LIVE

Teenager Blew Up Parent’s Car from too much air freshener

It’s always overbearing when a person wears too much cologne! Seriously! You can literally taste their fragrance in the back of your throat! While the smell is overbearing, at least it doesn’t cause a life or death situation. Too much air freshener is a different story.

After smoking a cigarette in his parents car, this teen did what most kids would do in a similar situation. He tried to cover up the smell. Unfortunately, this 17 year old sprayed a little too much air freshener causing the car to become combustible. So when he opened the door to exit, the spark from the car’s interior light caused the car to explode!

Fortunately the teen survived the explosion without serious injury but he did have burns on both of his arms. No word from the parents on his punishment yet…

Follow Michele McKnight: @MicheleOnAir

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From The New 95.7 The Spot

YOUR PLACE. YOUR MUSIC. YOUR WAY.
YOUR PLACE. YOUR MUSIC. YOUR WAY.
YOUR PLACE. YOUR MUSIC. YOUR WAY.

Listen Live