And the man is me. So yesterday I decided to bbq for my family and well I almost got set on fire. I had started the fire, but I didn’t put enough lighter fluid. As I was prepping the meat, the fire died down and when I went to check it I promise you I saw no fire or hot coals. So that’s when I decided to add more fluid and fan some air to get the fire up, and that’s when it happen. The fire just shot up as I was turning around luckily it didn’t get me thanks to God telling me to take a sip of my mom’s Coolaid. The funny part of the video is when it scared me and legs almost gave out and it threw my balance off. If you need laughter in your life here, it is.
SAN RAFAEL, CA - JUNE 15: A Home Depot customer shops for a barbecue gas grill at a Home Depot store on June 15, 2006 in San Rafael, California. Retail outlets are promoting Father's day gift buying in hopes that the holiday will become more profitable for businesses. (Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)